Trevor is Ex-Zimbabwe and moved to South Africa in the early 80s. He has been involved with most major retailers and a major wholesaler, gaining over 25 years experience both in starting up stores abroad and running across the border operations for a major wholesaler group. In 2011 he decided to broaden his horizons and joined CDT as a partner.
Cliff is South African and started his career in law, moving into establishing and upgrading household, consumables and pharmaceutical plants. This led him into the world of commodity trading. In 2004 he established and opened CDT, which trades worldwide in the import and export of goods.
We are based in Johannesburg South Africa, involved in all aspects of Import & export worldwide. With a strong team of business entrepreneurs who have over 30 years of experience in trading and extensive knowledge we can source & ship your goods professionally & at competitive prices.
We offer all aspects of export to include:
• A complete marketing, Import & export service to the Manufacturer.
• Provide a remote export service at the fraction of a cost of having your own export division
• Sourcing agent for International clients looking for products and business opportunities in South Africa.
• Assistance in pricing of products for export in accordance with the incoterms.
• Negotiation with prospective Importers & Exporters, and complete preferential trade agreement documentation to reduce import tariffs into partnering countries
• Arrangement & management of freight forwarding with follow up of order deliveries.
• Trade Show assistance.
Our Clients include:
• Major Corporations
• Hotels, Lodges, Resorts and B&B’s
• Small to medium businesses ie Hair & beauty Salons, retailers etc
• Individual home shoppers
• Online Shoppers
• Feeding schemes & programmes
• Mining Houses